We are pleased to announce that Evans Hydro will be hosting seminars at our Rancho Dominguez service center. We are able to offer valuable training opportunities to our valued customers. CWEA Contact Hours (5) will be offered for this Vertical Pump course.
Our 1-day seminar on Vertical Pumps will include these main topics:
• Pump applications and operating characteristics
• Basic Hydraulic characteristics
• How to assemble Vertical Turbine Pump
• Maintenance Tips, what to look for in a failure and apply corrective action
This Course is designed for: Maintenance Supervisors, Maintenance Foreman, Mechanics, and/or anyone involved in the operation or maintenance of pumping equipment and systems.
- Location: Evans Hydro
18128 S Santa Fe Ave, Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221
- Date(s): Thursday, May 14, 2020
- Time(s): 9:00am-3:00pm
- Topic: Basic Hydraulics
- Coordinator: Maura Fisher of Hydro, Inc. Available at 610-334-4421 or email@example.com
- Fee: Complimentary
- Registration deadline: May 7, 2020
Once I receive your request for registration, I will contact you to complete and confirm your registration. I look forward to speaking with you.