This seminar has been postponed based on the CDC pronouncement (March 15th, 2020) recommending organizers cancel or postpone in-person events for the next eight weeks that consist of 50 or more people in the United States. Hydro is assessing a new date and will communicate this information as soon as it is available.
The classroom session includes a review of individual pump components and how they relate to one another. Industry experts Bob Jennings and Eric Egipciaco will lead the training sessions, conduct the service center tour, and will be available to answer your pump and systems questions.
There will be an in-depth demonstration in our shop that will show submersible pumps in different stages of disassembly during the inspection process. The afternoon session will conclude with a tour of Hydro’s 5,000 HP certified pump test lab.
Seminar Topics Include:
- Typical Lift Stations, Fit and Function
- Calculating Basin Size
- Affinity Laws
- Variable Frequency Drives and System Head Curves
- Preventive Maintenance
- Location: HydroAire Service Center & Performance Test Lab
1126 W. 40th Street, Chicago, IL 60609
- Date(s): A̶p̶r̶i̶l̶ ̶2̶,̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶ June 2020
- Time(s): 8:00am-3:00pm
- Topic: Submersible Pump Training
- Coordinator: Maura Fisher of Hydro, Inc. Available at email@example.com or 610-334-4421
- Fee: Complimentary
- Registration deadline: March 26, 2020
Once I receive your request for registration, I will contact you to complete and confirm your registration. I look forward to speaking with you.