This seminar has been postponed based on the CDC pronouncement (March 15th, 2020) recommending organizers cancel or postpone in-person events for the next eight weeks that consist of 50 or more people in the United States. Hydro is assessing a new date and will communicate this information as soon as it is available.
This 2-day technical event will be focused on reliability improvements using recent technology specific to pumps, mechanical seals, pump testing, remote monitoring, valves, and reliability programs.
This summit is a must attend for reliability and maintenance personnel in the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Steel, Power and General Industries.
The summit will include reliability professionals from Hydro Inc. Including featured speakers: Lawrence Fabina, Arcelor Mittal, Lanny McNeely, Explorer Pipeline, Brad Nolfi, Henkel AG – Loctite, William Rademacher, Rotating Equipment Engineer, BP Whiting Refinery, Jason Vicari, ArcelorMittal and Don Velluex, Husky Energy Superior Refinery ….
- Location: HydroAire Service Center & Performance Test Lab:
1126 W. 40th Street Chicago, IL 60609
- Date(s): M̶a̶y̶ ̶1̶3̶-̶1̶4̶,̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶0̶ September 2020
- Time(s): May 13 | 8:00am-5:00pm
May 14 | 8:00am-2:00pm
- Topic: Reliability Summit
- Coordinator: Anita Callahan of Hydro, Inc. Available at 630-219-9022 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fee: Complimentary
- Registration deadline: May 4, 2020
Once I receive your request for registration, I will contact you to complete and confirm your registration. I look forward to speaking with you.