Hydro is seeking an elite CNC Programmer to join our downtown Chicago team!
We are Hydro, Inc., a global, industrial pump reengineering company with corporate headquarters in Chicago. As the largest independent pump rebuilder in the world, Hydro’s provided engineering expertise, pump repair, and support services to the industry since 1969.
- Ability to program using conversational controls such as Mazatrol
- Modify existing programs for custom parts
- Write programs for new machines and new processes
- Must be able to efficiently and effectively set up and operate CNC lathes and mills
- Complete set-ups on a variety of large, refurbished parts
- Knowledge of tool layout and set up of raw material
- Machine parts to close tolerances (.001) from raw material and/or castings in the most efficient manner while understanding safety and quality requirements
- Read and interpret drawings using conventional tolerances as well as geometric tolerances
- Adjust speeds and feeds to maximize machining productivity
- Candidate must be proficient with using varied measuring tools
- Sufficient math skills required to compute radii, bolt circles and other dimensions
- Work well with Hydro shop team and independently
***Excellent Compensation For The Right Candidate/ A lot Of Career Growth Opportunity***
**Free Parking On-Site, Which Is A Perk In The City**