Hydro is seeking an elite Pump Mechanic to join our downtown Chicago team!
We are Hydro, Inc., a global, industrial pump reengineering company with corporate headquarters in Chicago. As the largest independent pump rebuilder in the world, Hydro’s provided engineering expertise, pump repair, and support services to the industry since 1969.
- Must have 3-5 years hands on experience performing job shop repair and assembly and disassembly including large pumps, valves, rotating equipment
- Experience in the repair or maintenance of rotating equipment including centrifugal pumps, compressors, fans, blowers, steam turbines, pump seals, and support systems
- Millwright mechanic or formal training from an accredited technical college or trade school or completion of an equivalent multi-year apprenticeship program
- High degree of mechanical aptitude is required
- Read blueprints and assembly drawings
- Must be able to use, read, and comprehend micrometers, gages and inspection tooling
- Understand the function of the individual components that comprise the pump
***Excellent Compensation For The Right Candidate/ A lot Of Career Growth Opportunity***
**Free Parking On-Site, Which Is A Perk In The City**