Chicago, IL 60607
We are Hydro, Inc., a global industrial pump re-engineering company located in the West Loop in Chicago.
As a leader in our industry we continue to grow, invest our business and support our customers. We have a new opportunity for a Marketing Specialist in our Nuclear Division who is a customer service focused individual. The main focus of this role is to develop sales leads for our outside sales team. The successful candidate will be comfortable initiating cold calls and communicating with management and maintenance personnel within the nuclear power plants to gather information about their pump servicing needs.
We attract individuals with exceptional talent in our industry who contribute to our growth initiatives. If you are interested in joining an entrepreneurial, world class global engineering services and manufacturing company based in Chicago we want to speak with you.
Key Job Tasks:
· Generate sales leads through extensive prospecting and making sales calls consistently.
· Utilize social media sites for marketing in the nuclear industry to reach new customers.
· Develop engaging conversations with customers and display a professional demeanor.
· Work closely with Account Managers and Graphics Department.
· Continue to learn more about Hydro’s product and company culture.
· Support and help organize marketing campaigns.
· Collect campaign communications such as postcards, emails, company videos and make follow up calls while referencing those postcards/emails.
· Track postcards and emails using our analytic software.
· Respond to inquiries from external sources.
· Organize a timeline and follow up on the scheduled due dates.
· Enter and maintain updated data into our InforCRM system.
· Perform all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Other Characteristics (KSAOs):
· Strong customer service and communication skills.
· Confident and willing to initiate and engage in conversations with plant personnel
· Persevere with a positive attitude
· Strong oral and written expression and comprehension
· Knowledge of principles of marketing and sales techniques and tactics
· Strong technology skills and experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media platforms as professional marketing sites.
· Experience using InforCRM or other CRM preferred, but not required
· Highly detail-oriented
· High levels of organization
· Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
Experience & Education:
· 1-2 years’ experience working in a marketing/sales role
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
· Relevant experience in outside sales, marketing, and business development highly valued