*NOT A REMOTE POSITION, REQUIRES ABILITY TO COME TO CHICAGO WEST LOOP OFFICE*
POSITION BEGINS IN SPRING WITH EXPECTED MARCH START DATE
We are Hydro, Inc., a growth oriented, industrial pump reengineering company in the West Loop neighborhood in Chicago seeking a part time Accounting Intern professional to join our corporate team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class manufacturing facility.
This individual will perform general accounting functions in our Corporate Accounting Department. You will experience learning in a practical work environment as an intern. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well with others. You will also work in a deadline-driven environment on a Part Time basis (13-18 hours per week). We will accommodate your school schedule. This person could be a sophomore, junior level student.
Essential Job Requirements
- 1-2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and computational skills
- Experienced and skilled in reconciliations
- Ability to apply strong problem solving techniques
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required
We are located in a desirable downtown Chicago near Halsted and Madison Streets. This neighborhood is in very close proximity to all forms of public transportation and restaurants within walking distance. We offer employees free, on-site parking and are flexible with time Monday-Friday.