- Pump applications and operating characteristics
- Basic Hydraulic characteristics
- How to assemble Vertical Turbine Pump
- Maintenance Tips, what to look for in a failure and apply corrective action
This Course is designed for: Maintenance Supervisors, Maintenance Foreman, Mechanics, and/or anyone involved in the operation or maintenance of pumping equipment and systems.
- Location: 18128 S. Santa Fe Ave, Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221
- Date(s): July 18, 2019
- Time(s): 9:00am-3:00pm
- Topic: Training for Vertical Pumps
- Coordinator: Maura Fisher of Hydro, Inc. Available at email@example.com or 610-334-4421
- Fee: Free
- Registration deadline: July 11, 2019
Once I receive your request for registration, I will contact you to complete and confirm your registration. I look forward to speaking with you.