Our 1-day seminar will cover the following topics as they apply to vertical turbine pumps: HI Classification, Principles of Operation, Performance Characteristics, Lubrication Options, Review of Individual Components, Design Differences, Optional Construction and Maintenance Consideration.
Our 1-day seminar on Vertical Pumps will include these main topics:
- Pump applications and operating characteristics
- Basic Hydraulic characteristics
- How to assemble Vertical Turbine Pump
- Maintenance Tips, what to look for in a failure and apply corrective action
This Course is designed for: Maintenance Supervisors, Maintenance Foreman, Mechanics, and/or anyone involved in the operation or maintenance of pumping equipment and systems.
- Location: Hydro Scotford, Inc.
55243 Range Road 220, Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta T8L 4A3
- Date(s): October 23, 2019
- Time(s): 8:00am-3:30pm
- Topic: Taming the Bad Actors
- Coordinator: Suzanne Thorne of Hydro, Inc. Available at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-420-0778
- Fee: $250
- Registration deadline: October 18, 2019
Once I receive your request for registration, I will contact you to complete and confirm your registration. I look forward to speaking with you.