Location: 1126 W. 40th Street in Chicago, IL
Date(s): June 5-6, 2019
Descaling systems can be very complex, consisting of descaling pumps, valves, descaling nozzles and other ancillary equipment. They also offer almost infinite possibilities to “fine tune” the system to provide significant energy savings and maximum reliability.
Hydro personally invites you to the Chicago HydroAire Descaling Pump Reliability Summit! This 2-day technical event will be focused on reliability improvements using recent technology specific to descaling pumps, valves, descaling nozzles, mechanical seals, pump testing, and remote monitoring. Below are specific topics that will be covered during our 2-day summit along with the presentation of several case studies.
- Best repair practices & maintenance tips
- System Optimization & Energy Savings Monitoring
- Vibration analysis & Remote Monitoring
- Testing & Reverse engineering
- Material Improvement Upgrades & Laser Cladding
- Case Studies