Participate in a free educational certificate program hosted by the Hydraulic Institute.
The Rotodynamic Pumps Certificate Program Provides Overview on Technology, Pump Selection and Application.
Rotodynamic is the main family under which centrifugal pumps reside. One of two basic pump types (in addition to positive displacement), a centrifugal pump is a variable torque device that uses an impeller and volute casing to create a partial vacuum and discharge pressure to move water through a casing. Choosing between a centrifugal or positive displacement pump for an application requires an understanding of pump types.
The Rotodynamic Pumps Certificate Program is ideally suited for engineers, designs, maintains, installs, manufactures, specifies, sells, distributes or consults on pumps.
Location: 1126 W. 40th Street, Chicago, IL 60609
Date(s): November 29, 2018
You are invited to participate in a summit which will introduce you to emerging technologies for condition based monitoring.
- Improve efficiencies
- Drive down maintenance costs
- Potentially drive down energy consumption
- Comply with green initiatives
- Give a quick return on investment
- Extend the life of critical rotating machinery
In addition to a presentation and group discussions, Hydro’s state-of-the-art test tab will host live demonstrations of the remote sensing equipment and data collection process.
Location: HydroAire Service Center & Performance Test Lab, 1126 W. 40th Street in Chicago, IL.
Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM (Doors open at 9:30 AM)
* Lunch will be provided courtesy of Hydro, Inc.
* Attendees will be notified in advance of any cancellations.
Location: 18128 S. Santa Fe Ave, Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221
Date(s): December 13, 2018
- Pump applications and operating characteristics
- Basic Hydraulic characteristics
- How to assemble Vertical Turbine Pump
- Maintenance Tips, what to look for in a failure and apply corrective action
Location: 800A Turner Industrial Way Aston, PA 19014
Date(s): January 23, 2018