We are pleased to announce that Evans Hydro will be hosting a vertical pump training seminar at our Rancho Dominguez service center. We are able to offer valuable training opportunities to our valued customers. CWEA Contact Hours (5) will be offered for this Vertical Pump course.
Our 1-day seminar on Vertical Pumps will include these main topics:
- Pump applications and operating characteristics
- Basic Hydraulic characteristics
- How to assemble Vertical Turbine Pump
- Maintenance Tips, what to look for in a failure and apply corrective action
This Course is designed for: Maintenance Supervisors, Maintenance Foreman, Mechanics, and/or anyone involved in the operation or maintenance of pumping equipment and systems.
- Location: 18128 S. Santa Fe Ave, Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221
- Date(s): November 14, 2019
- Time(s): 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Topic: Vertical Pump Seminar
- Coordinator: Maura Fisher of Hydro, Inc. Available at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-334-4421.
- Fee: FREE
- Registration deadline: November 1, 2019
To register for Hydro’s Nuclear Pump Training Seminar, please contact Maura Fisher at email@example.com or call 610-334-4421.
Once I receive your request for registration, I will contact you to complete and confirm your registration. I look forward to speaking with you.