Location: Chicago, IL
Date(s): November 16, 2017
Quality and reliability in reciprocating pump repair requires extensive training in pump function, design and application. For this reason, Hydro formed a service division dedicated specifically to reciprocating pumping technology. As part of our customer commitment, Hydro has developed repair processes and standards designed to improve performance and extend the life of these vital machines in today’s industries.
This 1-Day seminar has been created to educate pump users about the operation, repair and maintenance of their reciprocating pumps.
The Seminar Course Topics Include:
- Basic Hydraulics for positive displacement reciprocating pumps
- Reciprocating pump applications, operating characteristics and failure modes
- Engineering principles of reciprocating pumps
- Altering pump performance, rerates and upgrades to increase the mean time between failures
- Meeting the EPA standards for VOC emissions, there are better sealing solutions
- Maintenance tips, what to look for in a failure and apply corrective action
- Discuss cavitation and the effects to the pump and your system
This course is designed for: Maintenance Supervisors, Maintenance Foreman, Consulting Engineers, System Engineers, Process Design Engineers, and/or anyone involved in the operation or maintenance of pumping equipment and system
Reciprocating Pump Training
Christine Barger, 630-947-4039