To better serve pump users in the power generation, oil and gas, industrial, and municipal markets, Hydro Scotford (a subsidiary of Hydro Inc., a Chicago-based corporation), announced its move to a newly constructed facility in the Canadian province of Alberta. This modern 40,000 sq. ft. facility houses state-of-the-art equipment which Hydro Scotford uses for pump design, engineering, and manufacturing – providing pump users with customized and innovative solutions to their pump problems. Continue reading
• The benefits of improving the performance of pumping systems;
• System optimization and basic pump system interaction;
• How to screen pumping systems for good system improvement candidates;
• How to identify and implement basic performance improvement opportunities;
• Basic life cycle cost analysis; and How to plan and propose an Action Plan to management.
Visit http://www.hydroinc.com/pump-training-seminars for information on upcoming pump training events
GE Energy and Hydro Inc. have combined their expertise and capabilities for the driver-driven component train. This new approach to addressing pumping system components helps mitigate risk to you while increasing quality, delivery and performance. GE Energy is the global market leader for large motor and mechanical drive turbines repair in the industrial and utility markets. Drawing on decades of product manufacturing, GE can combine exclusive access to motor and steam turbine drawings, design engineering, field engineering and shop repair resources to properly service your “driver” equipment. Continue reading