We are an industrial company with a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Office Administrator in our fantastic facility in Denver, CO. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating office services and related activities. This will include being responsible for programs related to the maximum utilization of services and equipment. The successful candidate will report to the General Manager and have a background in manufacturing with 5 or more years office administration experience.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Open, sort and distribute mail.
- Enter new distribution orders and/or repair orders. Prepare appropriate documents for shipping, to include: packing slips, waybills, and export documents, and ship orders as required.
- Purchase new product and repair parts for outstanding orders and inventory.
- Prepare invoices; review and approve all accounts payable invoices.
- Support management to have consistent healthy cash flow by managing AP
- Match invoices to receivers for A/P processing and filing
- Match invoices to receiving documents.
- Contact accounts receivable customers to ensure invoices payment.
- Prepare banking documents and make deposits.
- Compile and prepare all sales reports.
- Manage new hire forms and work with corporate HR on all new hires / onboarding
- Post invoices into the ERP system.
- Generate accounts payable and refund checks.
- Research vendor statements, phone calls and discrepancies.
- File paid and unpaid invoices and statements.
- Organize and match returns paperwork.
- Set up new customers and/or new sales orders.
- Prepare reports as required, including WIP reports
- Epicor – enter time cards for HRM direct coworkers ( shop)
- Manage the accurate accounting of time off / vacations, etc. for office workers – Epicor
- Report payroll hours for employees
- Assist with photo coping and fax projects as required.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Work with HQ corporate accounting to ensure a high level of financial accuracy
- Support sales and traveling coworkers to ensure accurate expense reports are done
- Exposure to confidential matters and time sensitive material.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma with some college a plus
- 5+ years administrative experience in manufacturing or similar setting
- Proficient level computer skills using MS Office suite
- Multi-tasking efficiently with strong organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A self-starter who take initiative to complete tasks on your own in a timely manner
- Customer focused with good listening and communication skills
- Maintain high level of confidentiality