If you enjoy Sales, come join a TEAM that is focused on results!
We are Hydro East, an exceptionally reputable global pump reengineering company that has been in business for 49 years. We are committed to high standards and believe in providing our customers with a high quality value solution.
Currently, we have a fantastic opportunity for an outside Sales Account Manager. This person will be responsible for day-to-day sales responsibility for selected accounts in the Refinery, Steel, Power Plants, Paper Mills, Municipalities and Oil and Gas markets located in and along the territory within: Pennsylvania – NJ – Delaware – NY – New England area.
Sales responsibilities will be for aftermarket pump repairs, hydraulic rerates, parts, and field service. You will be conducting business development activities, cultivating customer relationships, identifying opportunities for growth, closing new business and ensuring business objectives/strategies are met.
If you are driven to succeed and have a proven sales record in reengineered pumps and or rotating equipment, we want to speak with you! We are looking for someone who is good at building relationships by partnering with our customers and providing ongoing support in the areas of equipment operation and maintenance.
- Must have a proven track record in outside sales.
- Requires technical orientation with understanding large, high pressure pumps.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proficient mathematical skills.
- The ability to multi-task, think and react quickly under pressure is critical to this role.
- Experience in direct sales of aftermarket pump repairs within the required markets is highly desired and we strongly encourage candidates to apply.
- This position does require frequent travel in the field within the branch territory
- Must have a clean driving record with solid references.
- Bachelor Degree desired.
We offer a complete and highly competitive benefits package to qualified individuals including medical/dental insurance, 401K with employer match, life insurance, bonus plan, paid vacation/holidays