We are an exceptionally reputable global pump re-engineering company that has been in business for 50 years. We are committed to high standards and believe in providing our customers with a high quality value solution. Currently, we have a fantastic opportunity in our ASTON, PA facility for an experienced aftermarket Engineer Technician. If you have reverse engineering experience in re-engineered pumps and or rotating equipment, we want to speak with you!
- Must have knowledge of aftermarket pump repair engineering practices
- Experience in reverse engineering equipment using a FARO arm
- Prepares, schedules, and coordinates the assigned engineering projects
- Experience with drawings in 3D CAD software, with SolidWorks experience being preferred
- Design experience within pumps or rotating equipment desired.
- Ability to utilize various measurement instruments, tools and equipment
- Quality Control, disposition of NCR’s and investigate corrective actions
- Excellent documentation practices
- Must have effective communication with various members of the team including leadership/management
- BS in Mechanical Engineering. In lieu of BSME, we will consider equivalent experience in the aftermarket pump industry.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- 2D and 3D CAD experience (SolidWorks being preferred)
We offer a growth opportunity with a growing, global organization. Along with working for a great company with talented employees, we offer the successful candidate a comprehensive employee benefit plan.
Interested candidates please send your resume for immediate consideration.