We are Hydro, Inc., a global industrial pump reengineering company seeking a Field Service Technician/Pump Mechanic who can work in field service and work in the Beaumont repair facility when not on field service jobs. We are looking for a talented candidate who can communicate well with our customers, effectively troubleshoot, diagnose and repair problems with mechanical type equipment with an emphasis on pumps, valves, motors and/or rotating equipment.
Selected candidate must have experience with disassembly and reassembly of rotating type equipment. Perform basic machining and tooling as required. Operate manual, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric tools, as well as fork trucks, overheads cranes. You will report to a Field Service Manager and collaborate with employees and Sales Account Managers.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
- Must have 3-5 years hands on experience performing job shop repair and assembly and disassembly including large pumps, valves, rotating equipment.
- Millwright mechanic or formal training from an accredited technical college or trade school or completion of an equivalent multi-year apprenticeship program.
- Field service experience desired.
- High degree of mechanical aptitude is required.
- Read blueprints and assembly drawings.
- Must be able to use, read and comprehend micrometers, gages and inspection tooling.
- Understand the function of the individual components that comprise the pump.
- Journeyman or US Military experience desired.
- Ability to be flexible and work in the shop as a mechanic and in the field.
- Good verbal communication skills dealing with customers.
- Good written communication skills to complete pump repair reports.
- Basic computer skills needed to perform job functions as needed in a computer based maintenance system.
- High School diploma.
We offer a complete benefit package including company 401k match. This is a position with growth opportunities.
Please visit our website at: www.hydroinc.com
If you have the qualifications we are seeking, we want to speak with you! Interested candidates please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Job Type: Full-time