Salary: $0.00 /hour
We are an industrial pump re-engineering company located in the West Loop in Chicago seeking a Part Time Skilled Labor Recruiter/Sourcer to join the Corporate Human Resources department.
The Recruiter will focus on assisting the Corporate HR Department with sourcing for industrial, manual skilled labor positions in multiple locations. This is an ongoing temporary opportunity based on our business needs with the potential for working 18-24 hours per week. This is a remote opportunity and your schedule is flexible. The initial training will require you to come into our corporate office in the West Loop.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide recruitment support to the Corporate HR team for specific open positions including sourcing, pre-screening resumes, scheduling of interviews and interviewing candidates, as needed.
- Work and communicate closely with the recruiting lead to plan your approach for sourcing skilled labor at one of our specific locations.
- Maintaining confidential employment data and electronic data utilizing the HRIS database.
- Update and build the HRIS system with employee and candidate data, as needed.
- Provide status reports on a weekly basis.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal employment law under FLSA.
- Prior full-cycle recruiting experience in an industrial, multi-site work environment.
- Previous demonstrated experience with successfully filling manual skilled labor positions
- Ability to relate and communicate with all levels of employees through excellent listening and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated creative recruiting approaches for filling unique, hard to fill manual skilled labor positions.
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular MS Word and Excel.
- Previous experience with HRIS databases and Applicant Tracking System preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively work remotely.
- 5+ years experience sourcing and identifying qualified skilled labor candidates in different markets and geographic regions in an industrial company.
- HR Generalist experience a plus.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.