We are Hydro, Inc., a global industrial pump reengineering company seeking a Pump Mechanic who can also work in field service for our Denver facility. We are looking for a talented candidate who can effectively troubleshoot, diagnose and repair problems with mechanical type equipment with an emphasis on pumps, valves, motors and/or rotating equipment.
Selected candidate must have experience with disassembly and reassembly of rotating type equipment. Perform basic machining and tooling as required. Operate manual, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric tools, as well as fork trucks, overheads cranes.
You will work in a team environment with co-workers and supervision; communicate in a clear and concise manner; show respect for employees at all levels and act with integrity at all times. You will also be willing to work in field service on site with our customers.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
- Must have 3-5 years hands on experience performing job shop repair and assembly and disassembly including large pumps, valves, rotating equipment.
- Millwright mechanic or formal training from an accredited technical college or trade school or completion of an equivalent multi-year apprenticeship program.
- High degree of mechanical aptitude is required.
- Read blueprints and assembly drawings.
- Must be able to use, read and comprehend micrometers, gages and inspection tooling.
- Understand the function of the individual components that comprise the pump.
- Journeyman or US Military experience desired.
- Ability to work shift work and overtime as required.
- Basic computer skills needed to perform job functions as needed in a computer based maintenance system.
- High School diploma.
We offer a complete benefit package including company 401k match. This is a position with growth opportunities. We are located in a brand new, state of the art shop with free parking and close to expressways.
Please visit our website at: www.hydroinc.com
If you have the qualifications we are seeking, we want to speak with you! Interested candidates please email your resume for immediate consideration.