The HRIS Coordinator will drive and support completing the implementation of the HR system. The successful candidate will be part of the corporate HR team reporting to the HR Director and will support functional HR team members in creating project outlines and working cross functionally to roll out projects. Projects may include HRIS implementation and training both domestic and international, and other initiatives which are critical in delivering an exceptional employee experience. This role requires a person who has experience in human resources with generalist experience in an industrial, multi-site company for more than 2 years. It is also critical you have experience with HR systems. Being flexible with the ability to multi-task and take on project work is crucial to be successful in this role.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Organize and drive assigned projects, track progress and provide status reporting and ongoing communications with the team members and HR Director.
- Utilize applicable software to monitor and update progress.
- Possess thorough knowledge of applicable Federal, State and local employment laws, HR operating procedures and best practices.
- Learn the company culture
- In conjunction with the HRIS team members, complete the implementation of the HRIS system and work with team members to learn business processes that are needed to help with a successful implementation process across the company
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Handle all other HR and administrative duties as assigned.
Education and Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources with a concentration in systems.
- Strong knowledge of HR processes plus 2 plus years working as a HR Generalist experience
- Experience in a privately held, medium size, multi-site industrial organization highly desired
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- HRIS data management and experience with implementing an HR system highly desired
- Excellent level demonstrated experience with an HRIS and/or ERP system
- Unrivaled attention to detail with high quality work
- Ability to work with a team with tact and diplomacy
- Maintain strong confidentiality
- Flexibility, multi-tasking, excellent judgment, attention to detail and follow through are required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills