The Quality Administrator/Coordinator is a key position in our industrial facility where we strive to provide our customers with a high quality product. You will work closely with our Operations Manager and other personnel where you will function as the liason between our customer and sales team. Your job consists of a combination of Administrative and QA. This is a great opportunity to learn and develop in a growth organization that has been in business for more 50 years. The successful candidate must possess strong administrative skills and have some knowledge of quality assurance processes and procedures in order to thrive in this environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Provide daily administrative support to VP and GM
· Ensure day- to-day administrative needs are met to allow leaders to focus on the vital initiatives that are necessary in successfully moving the business forward.
· Collaborate with the QA Manager to set up a record keeping process that will meet the ISO 9001 requirements as we prepare for certification.
· Define and compile records needed for compliance such as training, job descriptions, skills, qualifications, products, services, etc.
· Learn the roles and responsibilities of your co-workers and develop collaborative employee relationships that will be needed to perform your job effectively.
· Provide a high level of customer service in a professional, helpful manner that will satisfy our customer’s needs.
· Utilize the ERP system and produce standard and adhoc reports as requested by management.
· Ability to multi-task and execute responsibilities with focus and sense of urgency.
· 5+ years plus supporting multiple managers.
· Expert at Microsoft Office Suite, Word and Excel, Outlook email, calendars, task lists, contact lists, reminders, reports.
· Knowledge of Quality Management systems, specifically record keeping within ISO9001 is desired.
· 1-2 years ERP system experience.
· Excellent communication skills and a can-do customer service approach is critical to success.
· Detail oriented with good analytical skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Effective communication skills
· Bachelor Degree with an advanced degree a plus.