Chicago, IL 60607
Come Join Us! This is a great Part Time opportunity!
We are Hydro, Inc., an established growth-oriented company located in the Chicago West Loop neighborhood. We are seeking a new team member as a payroll specialist to work 24 hours per week. The successful candidate will with organize all the US companies’ payroll, verify taxes and garnishments, and reconcile the company’s payroll.
The successful candidate will also process HR transactions in an ERP system and collaborate with the Payroll Manager to oversee daily payroll operations and manage workflow to ensure all transactions are processed accurately and timely.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Utilize the ADP system to process payroll
- Handle ADP audits for multiple locations: timesheets, auto reimbursements, commissions/bonuses
- Process garnishments,
- Track absence time off
- Process HR Transactions
- HR System – set up performance review due dates, make employee status changes, add new hires
- Pre-employment background checks and physical examinations
- Coordinate and monitor multiple locations new hire paperwork
- Assist with annual open enrollment
- Create and audit various premiums with vendors
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to multi-task
- 3-5 years experience with an ADP payroll and HR ERP system.
- Must have a strong work ethic
- 3-5 years in a manufacturing or industrial industry highly desired.
- Strong computer and reporting skills required in MS Office, ADP with HR system exposure.
We are in a highly desirable location in the West Loop on Madison and Halsted Street, next to all types of restaurants and the new Fulton Market. There is public transportation available within one half block of the office.
If you meet the job qualifications and want to work for a fantastic, growth company we want to speak with you. Interested candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration