We are Hydro, Inc., a growth oriented, industrial pump reengineering company in Chicago seeking a Part Time Accounting Intern professional to join our corporate team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class manufacturing facility.
This individual will perform general accounting functions in our Corporate Accounting Department. You will experience learning in a practical work environment as an intern. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well with others. You will also work in a deadline-driven environment.
- 1-2 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and computational skills
- Experienced and skilled in reconciliations
- Ability to apply strong problem solving techniques
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required
We are located in downtown Chicago in the West Loop near the train stations. This person could be a sophmore, junior or senior level student. We are flexible with time Monday-Friday and are located in the west loop area, near Halsted and Madison with employee free parking.