Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
Come and join Hydro, Inc. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a world-class pump re-engineering, manufacturing facility. We are seeking an experienced Millwright Mechanic to join our Test Lab team who can effectively troubleshoot and repair problems with mechanical type equipment with an emphasis on pumps, valves, motors and rotating equipment.
– Millwright Mechanic or completion of an equivalent multi-year Millwright training program.
– Minimum 3 to 5 years of hands on experience in a manufacturing or related industry.
– Pipe welding experience.
– Experience with piping, setting up pumping equipment and performing pump alignments; including laser alignments, dial indicator alignment and general alignment procedures.
– Operate manual, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric tools as well as fork trucks and overhead cranes.
– Proficient at blueprint reading.
– Ability to work assigned shift and overtime as required.
– Ability to work well within a team environment with co-workers such as Pump Mechanics, Shop Personnel and Supervisors.
– Basic Electrical skills a plus.
– High School Diploma.
This is an immediate need at our state-of-the-art Chicago Test Lab facility. Hydro offers competitive compensation, full benefits with 401K match, free parking at our convenient location. Interested candidadates can apply through Indeed or visit our website at www.hydroinc.com.