Hosted at HydroAire’s 40th St. service center on March 15th and September 6th, 2012, the Pumping System Optimization Training presented by the Hydraulic Institute was a one-day course where attendees earned 7 PDH (professional development hours) and gained valuable new skills; such as how to identify and reduce hidden operating and energy costs and how to develop an action plan to help improve system efficiency. The learning objectives for this curriculum are designed for participants to better understand:
• The benefits of improving the performance of pumping systems;
• System optimization and basic pump system interaction;
• How to screen pumping systems for good system improvement candidates;
• How to identify and implement basic performance improvement opportunities;
• Basic life cycle cost analysis; and How to plan and propose an Action Plan to management.
Visit http://www.hydroinc.com/pump-training-seminars for information on upcoming pump training events